Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hello, i haven't updated my blog for the longest time. It feels like i've deserted it,and i have no loyal readers to my blog. But once i get it correctly set up, i'm going to promote it my friends that seldom stay in contact with me. Anyway, who smses a distant friend regularly or view their friends hard-copy photographs?The 'in' thing now is to post it in friendster and i'm very sure that your friends in FRIENDSTER will definitely get a chance to view the latest news and photos you've updated. Nearly everyone goes online and logs in Friendster or other peoples blog to see what they are up to.I guess this is the way my friends will know what i am doing once i'm in Tasmania studying.

I've visited the Cari Chinese Forum. They(students studying in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane...) said the night life there was boring like hell. I suppose this is what they mean by 'condusive studying environment'.But they said Tassie (Tasmania) is a beautiful place without pollution and i'm really looking forward to see it with my eyes,because " bai3 wen2 bu4 ru2 yi2 jian4". i'm not writing it in Chinese because this blog skins doesn't support Chinese Characters. I shall find one that has this feature.


Yee Won wrote on 8:13 PM.